1. 2 cups rolled oats
2. 1/2 cup maple syrup
3. 2 tbsp coconut oil
4. vanilla extract
5. cinnamon – sprinkle as much as you like
6. 1/2 cup of walnuts
7. 2 tbsp chia seeds
8. 1/2 cup coconut shreds
9. Sea salt
1. Dice up bananas, and if you like sprinkle with cinnamon and/or brown sugar / coconut sugar and dehydrate for ~6-7 hours or until you get to desired consistency.
1. Preheat oven to 300
2. In a bowl, mix all the wet ingredients (#2-4); spread over oats.
4. Sprinkle with dry ingredients (#5-8) and lovingly toss the wet and dry seasonings together (with hands or spoon — I prefer hands). Top with a few sprinkles of sea salt.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes and then add the dehydrated bananas.
Store in airtight container and enjoy!