Lately I’ve been craving salads and greens for breakfast after my morning runs. This easy wrap takes only 10 minutes to make and is a great omega-filled way to start (or end) your day.
1/4 Avocado- Sliced
Any other greens (I put tatsoi- you can use spinach, arugula or really any greens)
Diced jalapeno for added kick
Sunflower seeds or nut for crunch and protein
1 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp cashew butter
1 tbps olive oil (I used garlic olive oil but you can use regular too)
A few sprinkles of chili flakes and sea salt
1. Take a pre-washed large rainbow chard leaf and lay on a plate
2. Top with any other greens and sliced avocado
3. Top with optional toppings (jalapeno, nuts/ seeds) as you like
4. Drizzle with some dressing
5. Wrap up and dip in additional sauce – enjoy!!!