If you want a sweet afternoon treat (perfect with coffee for all you afternoon coffee drinkers out there), this four ingredient recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make and can be consumed immediately or frozen for a few minutes for more solid texture.
1. 3/4 cup peanut butter (I used salted crunchy. If you don’t use salted, you’ll want to add some sea salt)
2. 1/2 cup maple syrup
3. 1/3 cup coconut oil
4. 1/2 cup granola (you can find a few different granola recipes on this site or use store bought)
1. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil to medium bowl. Mix well until coconut oil chunks are fully dissolved (assuming coconut oil isn’t already liquified).
2. On a plate spread out some granola that you will dip the mixture into to coat.
3. Scoop out quarter diameter sized balls and using your hands shape them into small balls before rolling into granola mixture until fully coated.
4. Once complete you can eat immediately (will be gooey) or you can place in freezer for about 10 minutes and they will set for more solid texture (I prefer the latter). Keep remaining stored in freezer and take out when you want a tasty treat! They should keep well for a week.