Lately I’ve been playing around with stacking food in cookie cutter molds (will do some heart shaped stuff soon for V day), and today I made a sweet potato, brown & red rice, avocado, hot chili oil and sweet plantain stack that was looks fancy but is really easy to make. It’s also vegan
Ingredients (for 1 serving – adjust proportionally for more):
1. One medium sweet potato
2. Brown & Red Rice – I used this quick Seeds of Change mix
3. 1/4 avocado mashed
4. Plantain chips
1. Roast sweet potato until tender (350 for 40 minutes). Once sweet potato is cooked, remove from oven and let cool.
2. Rice – If you use Seeds of Change, microwave for 90 seconds. If you use other rice, cook according to instructions
3. Mash avocado and add sea salt
4. In cookie cutter, mash the entire small/ medium peeled sweet potato, top with 1/4 cup of rice layer, mashed avocado, drizzle with hot chili oil or sriracha and top w/ plantain chips.