This is an incredible mostly raw vegan holiday treat – crunchy, chocolaty goodness!
1. Almond flour- 2 cups
2. Cocoa powder- 2 cups
3. Coconut OR maple sugar- 1/2 cup
4. 1/2 tsp sea salt
5. 1/2 cup coco oil, warmed to liquify
6. 1 tbsp peppermint extract
7. 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, combine ingredients #1-4
2. In a separate small bowl, mix coco oil and extracts
3. Add the wet mixture to the dry bowl and stir well
4. Press dough on parchment lined pan and put in freezer to chill
5. Once firm, cut into slices and store in a container – keep in freezer or fridge. I reco freezer b/c it stays really crunchy.
This recipe was inspired by and slightly adapted from Living Raw Food book