1. 1 cup raw cashews
2. 1 cup fresh mint
3. 1 cup fresh parsley
4. 1/2 cup nutritional yeast (this gives it cheesy flavor)
5. 1 garlic clove, diced
6. 1-2 tbsp olive oil
7. 1-2 tbsp water
8. 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
9. 1 tbsp bragg’s amino acid (or any soy sauce)
1. Soak raw cashews in water until all are covered for 2-4 hours to soften.
2. Once cashews are done soaking, strain out the water and transfer cashews to blender or food processor
3. Add ingredients #2-9 to blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Serving ideas: We had this on zucchini pasta (made w/ a spiralizer) and added some extra fresh mint and parsley on top. We also tried it on crackers w/ some sliced heirloom tomatoes on top. Great as a sauce, spread or thick dip!
**This recipe was inspired by and adapted from a recipe in a cookbook I love, Blissful Bites